Thursday, April 1, 2010


I'm sitting here, listening to the wind roar outside. We have 60mph winds and so my allergies are having a field day. Since I don't feel up to working on my jewelry I thought I'd just show you the last few pieces in my collection. These were some of the pieces I had at my exhibit. I added some enameling in my pieces and I have to say that I really like how they look. I especially like the one with the blue. I think I might just keep it for myself.
I want to create some bracelets, I just havn't quite decided on the style. Maybe I'll sit and sketch while I watch Project Runway with my daughter.
I'm still preparing for the Artist's Tour which is three weeks away. I have my house to clean, my studio rearranged and jewelry to make. Yes, I am stressing a bit. I hope to have my bracelets in time for the tour. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment