Sunday, May 1, 2011

Small Orbs

I made a dozen of these small earrings in a variety of colors. Whenever I take pictures they remind me of small floating orbs. These are some of my best sellers whenever I have a trunk show. I am planning on another trunk show for the end of the months so it is time to make some more.

Along with my little orbs I have also created these two other pieces. I have posted them in my etsy shop, hoprefully they will have a nice reception.


I'm eagerly awaiting the beginning of summer so I can start my summer vacations and I can start creating some of my new jewelry pieces. Sooo many ideas, very little time. I get frustrated sometimes because I am limited on how much time I have to create.

On the flip side, my jewelry is now being sold in another gallery! That makes seven shops. What I lament is that I do not have the pieces to fill up my etsy shop.






Hurry up, summer!

1 comment: