Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Piece



I spent the afternoon with my fractured foot propped up, in front of my work bench and came up with this beauty.  How did I fracture my foot?  Well...I dropped a weight right on it:(  The fracture is not that bad, all it got me was one day off of work, I'll be back to work tomorrow.  It felt good to sleep in and get some much needed rest, though.  After I had lunch, I decided to make my way to my downstairs studio. 
I made the pendant and beads out of polymer clay.  I really like the colors I used, they remind me of spring.  I just need to place the crimp covers on and it is all done. 
I felt inspired to create a few more, but the pain killers were slowly leaving my system and I thought it wiser to climb back into bed.
On another note, I am going to take an online course in a few weeks.  I'm soooo excited about it and looking forward to learning something new.  Deryn Mentock from Something Sublime is offering this class.  You can register for her class at http://somethingsublime.typepad.com/jewelry_works/the-art-of-closure.html

Stop by her blog to see some beautiful jewelry pieces. 
-Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and different look indeed.Like the use of so many colours,it is good to accessories with colours when the outfit is mellow.Gold Charm

    ReplyDelete