Thursday, April 26, 2012



I've been in a slump lately.  You wouldn't know it by looking at the pictures above, but it took so much of my will power to make those pendants.  Many of those pendants are still sitting idly by, waiting to be turned into necklaces. 
Is it just me?  Do you ever go through "blue periods", for lack of a better description.  I go through my "rose periods" and then without warning there goes my energy.  It might be that the school year is almost over (5 1/2 weeks left) and I am beginning to count the days.  I keep thinking that once I am done with this school year I can dedicate my summer vacations to what I enjoy doing. 
Another reason I feel so blue is that my second born is graduating from high school.  I am beginning to worry about college tuition now that I will have two kids in college and it is time to buy another vehicle.  I keep telling myself to put it in God's hands, I will find a way. 
I'm going to tuck myself into bed, turn off the lights and go blog hopping.  Hopefully this will inspire me and get me out of the creative blues.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment