Sunday, December 2, 2012

Getting ready for the Christmas holidays and trying to fill orders.  I spent the whole day in my studio and yet I feel as if I did not accomplish much.  I think I'm beginning to feel the pressure from all of the work that is ahead of me, so even though I am working away it feels as if I still have too much to do.  I always find myself in this situation and every year I promise myself that I won't find myself in this situation again :(
Well, pictured here is one of the pieces that I created today.  Dec. 12 is Dia de la Virgen de Guadalupe and so I created this piece in her honor. 
I used an antique safety pin that I picked up in a little shop while I was in San Antonio.  I have a few other ideas for these pins and I will share them as soon as I get them done.  I am going to create one for myself using pictures of my three lovely babies.  Well, they're not so baby any more, but they will always be my babies :)  I will definitely show you that piece as soon as it is done.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment