Monday, May 27, 2013


Busy doesn't even begin to explaiin my time away from the blogging world.  Some very good things and some very distressing things came my way.  My dad was diagnosed with cancer recently and I have to say that it has turned his life upside down.  Throughout all of this turmoil we have continued to go on life as usual.  Luckily (if you can say there is anything to feel lucky about) his cancer was found early and his prognosis is good.  Right now, we are just playing the waiting game.  Waiting to see if the radiation will do its job.  I have faith it will.
It took me a while to return to my studio, but when I did I was able to work through my emotions and keeping busy eased much of my tension.  I entered a few competitions, and won a few of them.  Now, I am working and getting prepared for some upcoming shows in a few galleries.  I love having a goal, it keeps you focused on something, which is what I need at the moment.
I've also enjoyed a few online workshops and am planning on one more. 
So now, I am two weeks away from the school year being over and I can concentrate on my own work over the summer.  I can't wait!
 I think I will relax tonight, look through all of the blogs and see what it is I have missed.
Oh, and can someone tell me what are all those weight loss adds appearing on my dashboard doing there and how do I get rid of them?
I hope you are warm and safe with your loved ones, and prayers for all of our military families.

No comments:

Post a Comment