Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wow, it has been a very long time since I've shared on my blog.  I've had good intentions, but it seems that good intentions will take me only so far.

Even though I have not continued to write, I have diligently continued to create.  I have been through many metamorphosis, depending on my mood :) 

As an art educator, I am constantly switching from 2-d to 3-d work.  I hope to chronical my work and share with you my experiences. 

Pictured above are few of my experiments form this past year.  At the moment, I am completely enamored by clay.  My husband and I have immersed ourselves in throwing clay and predict we will soon be knee deep in ceramic cups and saucers.  It doesn't matter, there is something hypnotic about the potter's wheel.

Along with throwing clay, I have begun to experiment with ceramic buttons, beads and pendants.  I had taken for granted how long it takes to actually create a large inventory of ceramic beads!  

Many of my pieces can be found in my etsy shop, although I am not as quick as I wish I was in updating my shop.

Feel free to inquire about my work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment