Sunday, October 25, 2009

LoteriaPieces.











I've been working on several projects at the same time. I have several jewelry orders, some for individual orders, several for the shop where I sell and I would like to show my work at a gallery in a neighboring town. I have to complete three paintings by Feb.for an exhibit that I am putting together for my artists group. If that wasn't enough I have put together a clay workshop and pit firing workshop and I would like to make some clay pendants for the pit firing.
Whew! It is no wonder my studio looks so messy. I find it difficult to work when my studio starts looking cluttered so I am going to stop from creating and start cleaning. I do this about three times a month and everytime I say , "I won't let it get so messy again".


The pictures are close-ups of my work spaces and some new Loteria necklaces which I will be posting soon. I never thought that I would one day be making jewelry out of game pieces that I grew up playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment