Monday, May 17, 2010

Chalk Art




I had my 2nd annual Chalk Art event at my school last Fri. It was such a great break from the usual schedule. The students enjoyed themselves and the event allowed me to blow off some steam. We started at 8am and finished around 12pm on a very hot day! We had mild weather all week and the heat arrived on Fri. Poor kids, they were quite hot, but persisted until they were done. I hope to make this event a yearly tradition.
If you'd like to see more of the chalk art you can do so by going to my teacher web page.
Three more weeks to go! This has been a very difficult school year, alot of little things have happened and with only a few weeks to go, they continue to happen! I can't wait to have one un-eventful year. Do those even exist?


No comments:

Post a Comment