Saturday, May 22, 2010

Time to Clean, again!




I swear I think it was just yesterday when I last cleaned my studio! It feels as if I spend more time cleaning it than actually working in it. Something is obviously not working for me. I think I'm going to buy one of those magazines that shows personal studios of artists. I need some ideas on how to set up my studio. Before you ask, I purge every time I clean, so how is it that it still looks like this? I don't feel like working when I know that I have to clean first, this is why my new painting has sat unfinished for the past two weeks. Havn't even touched the brush. I keep telling myself that I will clean when vacations begin, but that's two weeks away and I can hear the paint brush calling my name.


As for my new painting, well it's something I'm playing with. Not something intended for sale or exhibition. Just something for me. I also want to work on some new jewelry pieces. That will have to wait. I have to clean my studio first.

1 comment:

  1. Never be embarrased about your studio! Most of the things in mine have be hijacked from the rest of the house or the garage. My work table is two folding tables from a garage sale covered in kraft paper. You can't go wrong with paint and kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete