Friday, July 2, 2010

New Work


This is my latest piece. I started this piece a year ago and then put it aside. My son asked me for it and so now I picked it up once again. I don't know why I lost interest in it in the first place. Well, it is still in the beginning stages and I have a long way to go. In case you are wondering this is an image from a Tigua Eagle Dancer.
My goal for this summer was to complete unfinished work, photograph my jewelry and begin three portraits. One for each of my kids. I don't know if I'll get to those portraits, but I sure am going to try.

I just purchased a mannequin form in hopes that my jewelry will show better in photographs. I shopped for one on the inter net for some time and I think I made a wise purchase. I won't sing victory until it gets here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. This piece is beautiful! Good luck with your ambitious summer goals.

    ReplyDelete