Monday, September 27, 2010




I had my UVAs (Union de Viejas Artistas) meeting last weekend. Our last swap was to create a portrait of one another. The results were amazing! I had tons of fun creating the portrait of my friend Lourdes and it was a wonderful treat to receive my portrait.


As for work, the school year has started out on a good note, we're already getting ready for competitions and art exhibits. I have a good group of talented students that are eager to create some great art pieces. I will post some of their work soon.


I'm still working on my family tree, I'm up to 800 family members. I've met new family members and have discovered some family information.. I am still working hard on writing my book.


Well, I hope all is well with you and yours, till next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment