Monday, September 6, 2010




It has been a while since I last dropped in, but for good reason. My daughter had her surgery a few weeks ago and everything went fine, thank God. She is still in recovery and needs the majority of my time. I trust in God that all will end well.


In the mean time, I have continued to work on my family tree and now have over 400 family members in my tree! I am also writing a book based on my family. It turns out that I have two cousins that have written books based on their families, from their particular family branches. Needless to say, I have not touched my jewelry in over a month! With the beginning of the school year, meeting new students and revamping my curriculum, I have not had much free time. I can't wait until my life gets back in order!


The pictures shown are those of my grandparent's house in Santa Barbara, Chih. MX. The house has been in my family for over 200 years. Unfortunately, no one lives in the town any more and the house is in disrepair. I don't know how much longer the house will last. I keep reminding myself that it is the people that once lived in the house that matter, not the house itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment