Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa Fe

I took a trip to Santa Fe, NM last month with my high school art students, while there we took a tour of Canyon Road and all of the great galleries. I was wearing one of my necklaces when I went into Mesa House Contemporary Gallery,the owner of the gallery commented on it and before I knew it I had sold her the necklace right off my neck. We started talking and came to a consignment agreement. My jewelry is now selling in Santa Fe,, NM on Canyon Road.


My jewelry was also picked up at another shop here in town. I hope these two new ventures have a positive out come, God knows I've been working non-stop the last two weeks trying to meet orders and providing inventory for the shops where my jewelry already sells.
With all of this work I havn't given my book (I'm writing a family history book) much time. Hopefully once things get settled I will return to writing my book. I'm also interested in writing a book geared towards art teachers. That idea is still in the works.I was told by a friend of mine last week that she was looking through a jewelry magazine and noticed some necklaces that resembled mine. Hmmm, I will be looking for this magazine to make my own assessment. Time for a good book and a hot glass of tea before bed, good night all.




1 comment:

  1. How much are your pieces?? And could you create one using a picture of my daughter??? Just wondering...e-me artwithme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete