Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stop Blowing My Dress Away


This is a small piece that I created in my sketchbook. I am part of an on line sketchbook challenge where a new entry is supposed to be done every day in the month of January inspired by a Zebra. I have to admit that my intentions were good and was posed to meet the challenge. I've only done two. I went back to work on Tues. and there went my free time. Hopefully I will be able to carve out some time this weekend to try and do the entries I have missed.
The piece I created was inspired by some bad news I received during the holidays and something that my family is still trying to work through. The blowing dress symbolizes me, fluttering through the turbulent air I find myself in, waiting for some calm air....

No comments:

Post a Comment