Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Virgen de Guadalupe

I started the new year with a lot of momentum and so far I havn't lost steam. After dinner is served I make my way into my art studio to work on my pendants and my art. What I havn't done is posted on etsy. Taking pictures is sooooo time consuming! I usually take picture of two to three items when I call it quits I just can't seem to get the momentum with my picture taking.
I've also started working with a new medium, polymer clay. I've been interested for quite some time, but you know how it is, that inner voice saying "Another thing to do?" As soon as I have something to show I will post pictures. In the mean time I continue to enjoy myself as I learn how to play with polymer clay.


I hope you too are enjoying yourself with your art.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nena. I've been trying to contact you. I've sent the sanding tutorial and the answer to your pliability issue, but your emails to me seem to indicate you haven't received any of them. Please check your spam blocker for the past two days. I sent the tutorial this morning and the answer to your questions yesterday and this morning. Email me through the Etsy shop and give me an alternative email if you like, but i promise, I sent the tut! :)
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete