Monday, January 10, 2011

Nothing ventured, Nothing gained.

New Year, new shop! My work is now being sold at a quaint little shop called the Pink Cottage. I got a small, and I do mean small, little space for my necklaces. I spent my Christmas holidays creating new pieces for this shop along with the displays. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will go well in this new endeavor.
I also sent some of my necklaces to Belle Armoire Jewelry in hopes that they will feature them in one of their issues. My motto for the year: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained. I feel ready to try new things and want to push my jewelry business to another realm.

I'd also like to add that "my dress" is no longer blowing in the wind (Last Post). I have found calm winds once again, I just hope they are long lasting.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! It can be hard to put yourself out there sometimes but I'm sure your necklace display will draw plenty of positive attention. Hope you have success with your Belle Armoire submission :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little space in the Pink Cottage!

    ReplyDelete