Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer

Summer has officially begun for me.  Yesterday was the last day of school and so begins my favorite time of the year.  I can now dedicate my time fully to all of the projects I have had going on for some time now.  I have a few paintings in the works, including one that I started two years ago (damn) and a few small ones that are destined for an exhibit in early August and December.  I also have a few house projects to get to, like cleaning out the garage.  I don't know how it gets full year after year.
I have also begun working on my jewelry once again.  I have neglected the shops where my work sells and it is time to visit these shops and restock the shelves.  I had planned on going tomorrow but I have a small exhibit opening on Sat, so I think I better just prepare for that.
I have also encountered some problems with Blogger.  I can't seem to stay signed in.  When I click on the 'sign in' tab it takes me directly to my dash board, but when I need to view my blog or visit other blogs, it signs me out.  Because of this I can't comment on other blogs, including my own.  I've tried getting help from Blogger, but have had no results.  Anyone else having this problem? 
Anyways, the pictures I have posted are of work that I am working on at the moment.  Hopefully they will be completed soon. 
I hope you are enjoying your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment