Sunday, January 1, 2012


Happy New Year!  I don't know about you, but 2011 flew by for me.  I can't believe how quickly time is going by.  Does this happen the older we become?  I can't believe that I am now the mother of two adult children, and my baby is three years away from graduating from high school.  I wish I could make the years go by a bit slower.  I resolve to enjoy my children more this year, soon my husband and I will find ourselves as empty nesters.  I also resolve to grow my business more.  I had a great year with new ventures, but it is time to spread my wings a bit wider.  I have a meeting tomorrow for a new shop opportunity, we'll see how that goes.  I also resolve to take better care of myself, it is off to the gym tomorrow morning! 
The piece shown above is a new addition to my etsy shop.
 Hope your holidays have been as wonderful as mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment