Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Help, something changed with following.

I've noticed something has changed when I want to follow someone's blog. Before I could just touch the "follow" button and a new window would open where I would just click on follow. Now it is asking me to pick with either Google, AIM, Yahoo or open id. I figure I should choose open i.d., but it still takes me to a window asking me to joing Google. I like not having a Google account because I have noticed that those that do not have one have a direct link under the "followers window", where those that do have a Google account only show blogs they follow. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. You should write the address and password that you use to sign in to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick Google account and then do that lol :)

    ReplyDelete