Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Loteria Necklaces

La Luna
La Rana

La Dama


El Corazon



I finally finished making my Loteria necklaces. I was going to leave them with a silver finish but I ended up putting a copper patina on all of them. I'm planning to re-open my etsy shop. I had closed my shop last year because I started selling at some shops here at home, plus my teaching job & being a full time mom & wife kept me from really dedicating time to my etsy shop. I'm going to give it another shot, hopefully things will turn out right. One thing I need to work on is taking better pictures, I need to invest on a better camera.

1 comment:

  1. i love the loteria pendants! hope all goes well with the etsy shop. my shop is also closed right now and i'm hoping to reopen by the end of august.

    ReplyDelete