Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bra Purse











I have a group called the UVAs (Union de Viejas Artistas), we are female artists and art educators. We meet once a month to reveal our monthly art swap. We also do workshops and have art exhibits. We did the Bra Purse in honor of breast cancer awareness month in Oct. I just uploaded the pictures and I want to share a few of them. I think the ladies did an awesome job! This is one of the best swaps we've done and we've done some pretty good ones! Listening to some of the inspiration behind these creations added to the beauty of these purses. Next month's swap is to create an 11" x 14" mixed media painting inspired by the new year and must also include a word and definition that also describes the new year. Can't wait to see what the ladies come up with! If you would like to see more of our creations you may do so by using the link on the right.




I'm also very busy creating new pieces that I intend to take with me to Santa Fe very soon. Two more weeks for yet another break!

No comments:

Post a Comment