Thursday, July 28, 2011

Project Runway!!!!

Yay! Finally, it is on, Project Runway.  I very rarely watch tv, but I sit down and make time for this show.  My mom was a seamstress and I took fashion design classes straight out of high school.  I didn't follow fashion professionally but still do some sewing for my family.  I especially love to quilt and cross stitch.  I see the designers on this show and I think, "damn, could've, would've, should've".  I suppose jewelry design allows for a small bite into the fashion world.
OK, enough of my musings.
I created these new pieces and have yet to decide where I should place them.  Etsy or one of the shops? I'm creating a "line" of the pieces shown above and am creating some "cultural" pieces also.  I have slowed down a bit lately, I better get with it because I will be returning to work very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful new pieces! Project Runway is such a great show for anyone creative. I love watching the process of creating the amazing garments! ~Val

    ReplyDelete