Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yay! I won!

A big "thank you" to Lorelei from Lorelei's Blog and Lynda from SCDiva.  Lorelei raffled some of Lynda's beautiful pendants and I was the lucky winner of one of her pieces!  I am a big fan of both ladies, they are extremely talented in their fields.  I've purchased a few of Lynda's tutorials and I have learned a great deal from her.  Thanks again, ladies.
I've been working on creating these new pieces.  I LOVE color and I enjoy mixing colors together and am always pleased with the results.  I was having trouble trying to figure out how to create the actual pendants and was mostly relying on hand formed pendants.  I was looking through one of my art bins and found some cookie cutters (for lack of a better term).  I started creating some round shapes and put them together for this necklace.  I'm not sure how I feel about the actual chain, this is something I will revisit.
I have a few more pieces, as soon as I take pictures I will post them.  I apologize for the poor quality of my photographs, my camera broke and I am using one of my older models. 

No comments:

Post a Comment