Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


It's my birthday tomorrow! I celebrated today since it's back to work tomorrow and my honey is going out of town on business. I love being surrounded by my family. My mom had her surgery and everything is going fine, she was sitting right next to me as they sang the "Mananitas". Singing this song is a family tradition and the water works began as soon as they sang the first notes. This should also be the last picture with my braces on.
MY BRACES ARE COMING OFF ON FRIDAY!!!

Am I going to do anything different this year? Yes, I promised myself to live with passion and look towards the horizon. I've finished a total of four paintings in two months, I'm starting a small series of paintings tomorrow and I have an idea for three others for the summer. My jewelry will also have my full attention. The exhibit is two months away!!

As for my family, well they are my first priority. My kids are my life.

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nena! Your work is gorgeous! I love your blog. I look forward to seeing what you are doing with your students in clay. In a past life I taught 3-9 year olds clay. Its a challenge but they love it. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. have a great week, Nicole

    ReplyDelete