Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Still working hard for the upcoming exhibit. I'm not sure about this piece. I like it, but I don't know if I'm going to exhibit it. It might just end up in my house somewhere. I had a week of slow paced work, but now I have tons of work to do. My students have three art competitions to prepare for which means I have matting to do, I want to make at least fifty pieces of jewelry for the exhibit and I was hoping to finish one more painting. To top it off I've been informed that I have to attend four prof. development sessions at work.

All this plus finish putting the exhibit together.

As if I don't have enough to do, I applied for graduate school yesterday. To be honest with you I'm quite excited about returning to school, it's been something I've been thinking about for some time. God help me, I hope I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment