Saturday, March 12, 2011

Something new

I just listed something new in my etsy shop. It had been a while since I had last put something in my shop, not because I haven't been working, but because I have been busy trying to create pieces for the various shops that my work is in.
This is the first time I put my polymer clay necklaces in my etsy shop, I hope they are received well. I've been reading the different posts from my etsy team members and I have noticed the concern for the lack of sales. With gas prices going up and the economy what it is, I'm not surprised things aren't moving as quickly as we wish they would.

All of this pales in comparison to the disaster that is happening half ways around the world. I've been glued to my tv seeing the devastation as I work away in my little studio, knowing how lucky I truly am. I pray that relief comes quick to the people of Japan, my prayers are with them as they begin their long road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment