Thursday, June 4, 2009

Autumn and Good-byes

Autumn is the second piece of a series of paintings that I am creating that incorporates paint with fabrics. This is a smaller piece than my Virgen de Guadalupe piece, but I seem to enjoy it just as much. This particular piece appeared in the Sunday edition of our newspaper. I am working on another piece with the same concept, but I am incorporating more threads and it has a "looser" feel to it.
I havn't worked on any jewelry for about three weeks. I'm waiting for school to be over! Just four more days!!!! I don't know who is more excited, me or my students? It has been sad seeing my seniors leave today. Especially when I see them taking their beautiful art work with them!
I'm also feeling soar from my ortho today. Hopefully my braces will be out soon. Not such a happy day today after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive