Autumn is the second piece of a series of paintings that I am creating that incorporates paint with fabrics. This is a smaller piece than my Virgen de Guadalupe piece, but I seem to enjoy it just as much. This particular piece appeared in the Sunday edition of our newspaper. I am working on another piece with the same concept, but I am incorporating more threads and it has a "looser" feel to it.
I havn't worked on any jewelry for about three weeks. I'm waiting for school to be over! Just four more days!!!! I don't know who is more excited, me or my students? It has been sad seeing my seniors leave today. Especially when I see them taking their beautiful art work with them!
I'm also feeling soar from my ortho today. Hopefully my braces will be out soon. Not such a happy day today after all.
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (41)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Plein-aire workshop
- Life Drawing Workshop
- Teacher Workshop
- Happy Fathers Day
- UVAs Swap
- I'm sitting here in my studio watching "Will & ...
- A Plea
- I am fortunate to have my necklaces sold at two...
- My Garden is a little sketch I created when I was ...
- This is a little painting that I did for one of t...
- Graduation! My Baby Doll graduated on Wed.!! I w...
- Autumn and Good-byes
- Calle Meoqui
- ▼ June (26)