I mentioned earlier that I will be teaching a workshop to other teachers next week. I was asked to show 30 teachers how to make jewelry out of house hold items and things we might already have in the classroom. The workshop has to last 3 hours. I have a few ideas-
*Pour plaster in bottle caps and create designs.
*Fabric and paper beads.
I have very few materials and the materials I requested were purchased, and yes, they were all wrong.
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (41)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Plein-aire workshop
- Life Drawing Workshop
- Teacher Workshop
- Happy Fathers Day
- UVAs Swap
- I'm sitting here in my studio watching "Will & ...
- A Plea
- I am fortunate to have my necklaces sold at two...
- My Garden is a little sketch I created when I was ...
- This is a little painting that I did for one of t...
- Graduation! My Baby Doll graduated on Wed.!! I w...
- Autumn and Good-byes
- Calle Meoqui
- ▼ June (26)