I had already named my blog Calle Meoqui, but I received so many messages from friends asking me how to pronouce Calle Meoqui. Calle Meoqui is a little street in Mx. up in the mountains that my grandparents lived in. I spent my summers and holidays there when I was young. That street represents fond memories, love and many adventurous expeditions. Naming my blog after this street was a way for me to connect the past with the present and a reminder for me of what is important in life.
As a full time high school art teacher, I am slowly finding my way back to my own art and jewelry designs. I hope to chronicle this new adventure and hopefully be of help to others in the process.
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (41)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Plein-aire workshop
- Life Drawing Workshop
- Teacher Workshop
- Happy Fathers Day
- UVAs Swap
- I'm sitting here in my studio watching "Will & ...
- A Plea
- I am fortunate to have my necklaces sold at two...
- My Garden is a little sketch I created when I was ...
- This is a little painting that I did for one of t...
- Graduation! My Baby Doll graduated on Wed.!! I w...
- Autumn and Good-byes
- Calle Meoqui
- ▼ June (26)