Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day! I'd like to wish all the dads out there, especially my dad & husband a very happy fathers day. We celebrated yesterday & today with a little cook out. It was a very nice day.
I've been working non-stop (finally) on the jewelry for Tues. workshop. I hope I have enough material to cover three hours. It didn't help that administration got all the wrong materials. I'm going to go to my classroom to look for things that I can use for my workshop. From what I've been told I have 30 teachers signed up, but I only know of 19. Well, we'll see what happens.
I decided to post my first summer home project. Well, it really isn't my first, I also created a mosaic frame for my large bathroom mirror, but I haven't taken a picture of it. My husband was out of town and I thought it was the perfect time to do it, you know what they say, it's best to ask for forgiveness than permission. The mosaic tiles are left overs from other projects. I almost took it apart, when I was 90% done I felt a rush of doubt, but my kids encouraged me to finish it and I ended up loving it. My husband liked it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive