Graduation! My Baby Doll graduated on Wed.!! I will be posting pics soon from her graduation. I was lucky to sit on her row (since I'm a teacher at her school) and I was able to share in her moment. Thank you God, one down, two to go.
I've been getting several orders lately for necklaces, which is a good thing, but I havn't had a chance to work on any new things, not even on my sketches. I have a long list of things I'm trying very hard to get to. Hopefully next week will be a good time to start.
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (41)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Plein-aire workshop
- Life Drawing Workshop
- Teacher Workshop
- Happy Fathers Day
- UVAs Swap
- I'm sitting here in my studio watching "Will & ...
- A Plea
- I am fortunate to have my necklaces sold at two...
- My Garden is a little sketch I created when I was ...
- This is a little painting that I did for one of t...
- Graduation! My Baby Doll graduated on Wed.!! I w...
- Autumn and Good-byes
- Calle Meoqui
- ▼ June (26)