I love doing collages. I sit at night, after the kids have settled down, surrounded by several magazines and my small 8" x 6" sketch book. I find an interesting background to work with, then I scour through my old art magazines. I like to create "mini-scenes". This particular collage that I created has an old world feel to it, but if you look closely you can see some familiar images. It's my way of showing the best, and the worst of human kind.
The second collage shows the hidden communication happening between two train cars. I like the tension between the two.
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (41)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Plein-aire workshop
- Life Drawing Workshop
- Teacher Workshop
- Happy Fathers Day
- UVAs Swap
- I'm sitting here in my studio watching "Will & ...
- A Plea
- I am fortunate to have my necklaces sold at two...
- My Garden is a little sketch I created when I was ...
- This is a little painting that I did for one of t...
- Graduation! My Baby Doll graduated on Wed.!! I w...
- Autumn and Good-byes
- Calle Meoqui
- ▼ June (26)