Friday, June 5, 2009

Flowers

I made this small little drawing at night, just trying to kill time. I have such a HARD time trying to think of things to draw. I need to just sit down and draw whatever is in front of me, instead of looking for inspiration. Some of my materials for my necklaces have finally arrived. I'm just waiting for summer vacations to start! Just a few more days. I also have to make some samples for a jewelry workshop that I will be giving to 30 teachers. I'm a little nervous, teachers tend to make some of the worst students. The hard part is having to use materials that I'm not use to. Hopefully I can get those samples done quickly so I can start on my own stuff.
Today was also my Baby Doll's last day of school. I can't believe she is graduating, I still remember walking her to kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive